Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Friday, September 25, 2015

Still no luck

Ugh.... still no luck uploading photos from my tablet...not sure why...

Picked about a 5 gallon  bucket of green beans this evening. Have them all snapped and in the fridge waiting to be canned tomorrow.

Not much went on today, basically just lazed around, actually somewhat pouting, because I want to crochet and my hand/wrist says no, and weeding is out right now also. I have so many things I want to crochet and an order for 18in doll clothes to finish. Patience is not one of my virtues.

Found out today a friend is getting married tomorrow... so very happy for Nancy, she deserves only the best.    Will have to send her out at least a card...

It is a nice fall night tonight, crazy weather here in Michigan, close to 80 during the day and mid 50s at night.

Thankfully no need to set an alarm clock for tomorrow....I really hate getting up in the morning.





My babies sure have grown since these pictures were taken, and we have came a long way,, so much better for all of us.

I hope everyone has a wonderful night.... I am going to figure out something to do with thevrest of mine before I go to bed.

No comments: