Sitting here trying to figure out how to get pictures to upload, from my tablet. So far nothing will upload, though I have selected many. May just have to give in and start up the computer.
It is crazy looking back on many of my old posts and how much things have changed. The kids have grown so very much being one of the biggest changes. They both were still in diapers when I started this blog back in 2007. I am happy again with our life, and Jack and I have made it past our 14 yr wedding anniversary. Katie (KTO) is married and has a brand new baby boy. Many of my blogging friends have stopped doing what we once loved, writing about anything and everything we could think of, and crafting friends sharing their beautiful work.
The kids, Jack and myself have settled into our new life and home very well, and have new found friendships.
I still enjoy my evenings of crocheting, but am recovering from carpal tunnel release surgery, so was unable to do much before because of the pain and numbness, and now because of recovering 9 days post op.
Fall is here and soon new things will be going on, no more weeding flower beds and garden, no more enjoying the butterflies and hummingbirds outside my bedroom window. Instead will be cleaning up in prep for winter, and suffering with lovely allergies. But I would not change a thing, love the 4 seasons and all they have to offer.
I will still try uploading photos and if still unsuccessful, I will fire up the desktop and do it that way.
I hope you all have a wonderful night, and hug the ones you love and pray for those you don't.
No comments:
Post a Comment