Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Priorities

It frustrates me, the people of today, and always wanting stuff handed to them.... the biggest is, getting my own place and need this, and this and this.... not on a swap site and wanting to pay for whatever, but always on the free sites and giving a sob story. I remember working, living with my parents, I knew at some point I would be moving out, so every month I would buy stuff.... dishes, toaster, mixer, baking pans, towels, throw rugs, anything and everything I would need, I was buying.... when I moved out the only things I did not have was a dining table w/chairs and a vacuum cleaner. So my parents got me both for a house warming present. After being out, I went from just 4 arm chairs to also a sleeper sofa.... eventually a 27 inch tv not just a 19 inch.... what happen to people doing for themselves and not always expecting something for nothing.... I admit we have some rough times, but things seem to work out and if we need something, it happens.... I can understand people having a hard time, but seems some are always having one but you sure can't tell that when you see what they have... I think a lot has to do with priorities....

No comments: