Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The pictures

Round Ripple afghan

Purple, red and black comfortghan

This is heavy..........


James, Brooke, William and Austin....these were the kids "hero's"



Brooke and William checking out the fire truck controls




All the children and Hero's with Santa after shopping



All the kids with Santa after shopping



All the hero's and kids with Santa before shopping




Brooke playing shy with her Hero (James), after shopping



William and his Hero (Austin) after shopping



Brooke getting her gift card from Santa, to shop with......


William getting his gift card from Santa, to shop with.....



William is ready to ride in the firetruck.........



Brooke sitting in the firetruck......


Before shopping, checking out the firetruck........



Here are the pictures from the Shopping with a Hero...Also here is a picture of the round ripple afghan I made a couple months ago, and then an afghan I just finished joining, for someone as a comfortghan......It will be mailed out in the next couple of days, after I place the tags on the squares......




















3 comments:

Sandy said...

Darling photo's of the kids. Thanks for posting, thanks for the additional info about the program. I must spread the word of that around.

Your ghans are wonderful. One of these days I really must make one of the round ones. I think I might be the only crocheter who's yet to make one...lol, always behind it seems.

Sandy

Ghost said...

You round and square ghans are wonderful. The square one has perfect colors for the red hat society. the kids look so happy.

Linda in FL said...

Lovely blankets! How nice of the fire and rescue people to do the Hero thing for the kids! I'm sure they'll remember that for a really long time getting to be in a fire truck *and* see Santa all in one day!!!