My mo decorated the Christmas tree last night, and the kids helped her...SO they had to pose in front of the tree in their pajama's with a candy cane, which William was eating, and Brooke just held...Also in the pictures you see that Brooke had to pose in front of the tree in her hat, and then had to hug the Santa....Santa sits on a white polar bear, and you turn it on and it moves and has a light...would be even nicer if it played some Christmas music...then maybe William would leave the wind up little girl alone...cause he wants to listen to the music...





I am sitting in Computer class right now. I actually do not even need to be here, I already turned in all of my work and Final Exam, and it has been graded.....A for all and A for the class..
BUT I wanted to post on here and show the pictures so, I am sitting here while the girls next to me are doing their Final...I do not see why they waited til now to do it, Our instructor gave them to us last week, so that we could do them and not have to do them in class.....Oh well I guess not everyone is on top of stuff like me, and would rather put of stuff...By doing everything, I do not have to come to class next Friday, and can instead go to Brooke's Christmas party at school.
Tomorrow we have a Christmas party with my dads family (Oh joy...) and then Sunday the kids have a birthday party to go to, it is the neighbor girl, she will be 5...so she is right between my kids, and they all play so well together....
William has a birthday next Thursday, hard to believe my little man will be 4....time is just flying by way to fast..........
Well, I guess I am going to post this, and maybe go check some blogs, and then leave to go home.....need to bake 3 pans of brownies and some cupcakes for tomorrow.....(at least the oven will help warm up the house)
Take care and stay warm and safe.................
1 comment:
Oh burrrrrr it is cold in lower Michigan too! I love the hat, it looks so warm and cozy. Seems like everyone around me is becoming a designer now. How exciting.
Post a Comment