Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Saturday, December 12, 2009

I have been tagged......

I have been tagged by Crackers ....You should go check out her answers....





1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
Family of course....they are my 4 legged fur babies


2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be? My dream would be to have a home of our own, that no one could take away, and for my marriage to be stable and to like my husband again..I guess a little security and stability would be what I am looking for.

3. What is the one thing most hated by you? Ignorance......that is a loaded one, so willnot go into it any further....

4. What would you do with a billion dollars? Oh my word, well I guess I would get that home of our own, put money away for my kids, they they have no worries, then I would make sure all of my family would be settled and then I would have to feed and clothe the hungry in my country and give them a means (especially in the state of Michigan, to make it on their own..whether relocation or such...start my own business so that I would have some security...like maybe a windmill plant...I just know that all the suffering in this country right now would have to be taken care of, and not just a quick fix, but to get everyone on their feet and help them find a way to stay there.......

5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood? My children, their smiles, their laughter, cuddling with them.....

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone? Loving someone.......

7. What is your bedtime routine? picking up after the kids, getting them drinks and a snack, getting all my "stuff" together then trudging down the steps to the ice box....then get all comfybed with the tv and either homework or crocheting.

8. What type of person do you hate the most? Hmm. A loaded question cause their is so many types...I will just leave this one alone for now....

9.If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
I would have to go with glassbowing on this also....LOVE the turn out....

10. What kinds of books do you buy? Childrens books, maybe a Joel Olsteen book or a Nora Roberts one, but when do I have time to read them...the kids books get read everyday...

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time? In my dreams.....a home of my own, a job and all of us stable and secure

12. What’s your fear? Not having my kids

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? Fun and crazy....those are the words that I would use to describe her and of course GIVING...

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor? Married but not as poor as I am, just a little better off would be nice....What is the use of having money if you have no one to enjoy it with

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? Go potty and get some coffee

16. Would you give all in a relationship? NO did that tired that never again....

17.If you could pick a new name for yourself ,what would it be? I can not see myself but as Wendy....

18. What’s your favorite magazine? People

19. When it comes to patterns, what sort of patterns do you prefer? Kids things, like clothes, toys accessories......anyting for kids....

20. List 5 people to tag: I am not going to tag anyone, BUT you could always come by and snag this and do it...........



Ok now I am off to get ready for this Christmas party.........gotta frost the brownies, and help with the vege's, get the kids ready, and get them some entertainment to take, along with me some crocheting.........

Have a great day and stay warm and safe..............

2 comments:

Linda in FL said...

Hee hee! I love memes! You always learn a little something new about someone! Thanks for playing! <3

Ghost said...

What a fun time he had. You can see it on his face.