...............Thursday...............
William turns 4..........We had to celebrate his birthday early, cause mommy has school at night on his birthday....and so today was the day....he got some lincoln logs, match box cars, 3 pairs of pajamas's, pair of pants, shirt and new winter coat...He just loves his new coat, and was wearing it around the house, til he warmth over took him....NOW to see if I can get rid of his old one, that is basically too small, he has had it for 3yrs now, and it will not make another season, I guess that is not toobad to get 2 winters out of one coat, for a child...they grow way too fast.......He had an appointment yesterday and weighs in at 41 1/2 pounds, and is 42 1/2 inches tall.............
It is just so hard to believe that he is 4...that 4 yrs has flown by so fast...I miss the baby...BUT love the little man he is becoming..he is so caring and loving...and such a joy to have around...his smile and laugh are contagious...He is momma's little helper and loves to cuddle with me, we still like to fall asleep all cuddled up...and have taken quite a few naps on the couch with him snuggled right up to me.....
I had my final exam in psychology today....I sure hope I did well enough to not lose my 4.0.....I would hate to think that I carried it all semester just to lose it due to a 19 chapter final....
Well I am going to go finish up a hat that was ordered and I only need to put the last flap on it and braids, but mind you that is all that has needed to be done since Monday night....shows ya that no crocheting has been done in a coupld days, cause of studying for the exam.......
Hug the ones you love and pray for those you don't.............
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Little Man. Wendy the cake is fabulous. Did you make it? WOW. Hope things work out well with your exams. You're doing so well.
Making my rounds today to all those on my bloglog on Sandy's Space to Say Merry Christmas, in case I run out of time later.
Sandy
Post a Comment