Well do you believe I still have forgotten to put pictures on my flash drive....I am so senile lately, or is it just that I have way too many things going on....
I am sitting here in computer class, unable to print my finished work, cause my darn student ID card is not functioning....and then also I can not go on to something else, cause someone is borrowing my book, cause he is missing pages in his, I thought he was going to take my book and copy those pages, but no, he is sitting there using it....I guess I will have to let him know that I really need to get busy, cause I only have 2 weeks and I have to be through with Microsoft Word and also Excel....She showed us some stuff on Excel, but she lost me....SOoo I hope the book goes into it well.
The kids are doing great...we have all recovered well from the yucky's...and I am not a germaphob, BUT have resorted to bringing Lysol Disinfecting Wipes with me, to school, and wiping down, the desk, computer, and what ever else I may touch....Also carrying around some Germ-X......I just do not need for any of us to be getting sick if I can avoid it.....
Well, I really think I will get my book, and get busy...I do at least have the software on my laptop, now, that I can work on stuff at home....SOoo hopefully I will catch up and maybe even get ahead, so that I can work on some of my writing assignments from some of my other classes....
Take care and be safe and warm........
BY THE WAY, I HAVE ADDED A NEW ITEM TO MY ETSY SHOP.....
No comments:
Post a Comment