It has been WAY too long......I am so sorry that I have seemed to have taken a summer vacation.....
With slow computer connections, busy schedules and just general LIFE....I just do not seem to get on the computer.......
I have made a pact with myself.........I take computer classes on Friday...I can get to class up to 30 minutes early, I have access to the internet, SOooo I have decided that I am going to try to at least post a tid bit on each Friday...get some pictures loaded onto my Flashdrive, and load them on here....
I have been so amiss in everything..that even when I do crochet, I usually forget to take pictures...BUT do make sure I get pictures of the kids and some of the summer enjoyment.....
We are all doing pretty well....suffering with allergies....that caused me to get a sinus infection...took care of that, then William ended up with a sinus infection, and Tonsillitis which is being treated right now......he has not been is school since last week........I called in again and told him he would not be there tomorrow, either......he needs to get rest and stay out of the cold outdoor conditions, to get a good recovery on the way............
I made both kids some little bags out of cotton.....Brooke's is orange and Williams is black....they want to use them for Halloween, so even though there is no costumes in the foreseeable future, they will at least have something to collect some candy in.....I think I will just have to dig out some makeup and "wing" it for them for costumes.........
Brooke had her Kindergarten pictures done today.....she looks so grownup....I am still trying to figure out where my babies went to.....
Brooke is 46 1/2 inches tall and weighs 45 pounds and William is 43 inches tall and weighs 40 pounds.....they are just growing like weeds......
I have some tests to study for in Psychology and Philosophy for next week....Also I had a paper to write in Psychology (done) and one still to do for Sign Language.....Been trying to keep up with it all, so that I am not being "rushed" to study or research.....
I guess I should get off here, It is COLD and I am shivering, so I want to get under the blankets...
Woke up to the house being only 66 degrees, this morning, and not sure what the temp was down here, but it was COLD.....and it is cold enough right now, that I dug out the space heater and have it going....Just wish someone would turn on the furnace, instead of putting it off........
Hug the ones you love and pray for those you don't............................
1 comment:
Oh my God you do exist. So glad to see you back, I check every so often and even look at your stuff in Etsy. Sounds like you had a great summer and are doing really well in school. Get all those really good grade and enjoy the time also.
Love DonnaH in NJ
Post a Comment