Hope you are all doing well on this fine Saturday Morning.......Hard to believe it is already the first of August.....BOY oh boy is this year going by in a flash.....
I am really enjoying my college courses...One of the requirements for my Music Appreciation class is to attend 2 concerts and write a review......it is 10% of my grade to do this....Of course I thought for sure that I would not be able to attend, because of lack of money.....BUT my dear sister came through as she always does......For mine and Jack's anniversary (that was 7-21) she purchased 4 tickets to go see Travis Tritt at DTE music amphitheater for tonight.....SO Jack, myself, my sister and her friend will all be going out for the night, and my mom will watch the kids......I am so excited to be able to attend, and at least save 5% of my grade, which at this moment is 4.0 (A)......I really like Travis Tritt and actually was able to see him in at a free concert at the Michigan State Fair in 2003......Hope that the weather holds and the bugs stay away...we will be having lawn seats, and do not want to get soaked or ate alive.......
I have been crocheting away...made 2 baby sweaters and hats to be sent to Indiana, and instead gave them to 2 of my class mates....SO I have one set replaced, and will work on the other today....
Brooke has lost her first tooth....(My baby is growing up) she came running to me and thought she had swallowed it, while eating a piece of pizza....BUT my mom found it on the floor, so we put it in the baggy with her "tooth fairy" money, and so now she thinks that the tooth fairy is EXTRA magical and got it out of her belly....I had been upset that I would not have her first tooth to put in her book, but now I do....
William is my little man as always, he is getting so big and finally talking up a storm....I can not wait for him to get into Head Start, and advance even more....I swear he will out grow his sister by the end of the year.....I have had many comments from people, thinking that they are twins......He loves his Pappa and follows him around like a puppy dog...My dad loves every minute of it also...He did not have much time with us kids when we were younger, because of working so many hours and usually 2nd shift.....
Again hope you are all doing well and enjoying your summer....
Hug the ones you love and pray for those you don't.................
Again my Blogversary has gone by and I forgot it......
2 comments:
sounds like school is going well! Challenging, but well overall!! :) I have not been online much at all this summer and am catching up on blogs!! :) hugs!
Though we don't get to chat much trhese days, I do often think about you and wonder how things are going.
Best of Luck
Sandy
Post a Comment