Lately I feel as if I am invisible.....I post, and no response....my groups seem to just skim by my posts and here, lately I get an occasional comment.....I know that I did change my Blog address and that is some of the problem of people not coming here. BUT I can not understand the lack of response from my postings on my groups....
Is it a sign that it is time to move on?? Or is it just that no one is interested??
I have a test today, It has been difficult in studying for this one...I hope that I have done enough and do well....BUT I do know that no matter what, I did what I could do.
I made one pet cuddle (blanket) for the Dearborn Animal Shelter, yesterday....Instead of studying all day....I will make another, this evening when I get home from school. I also really need to get busy and finish the "Swiffer" pads....I have one just about done, and then one to go....and maybe I should think about getting some more of them onto the Etsy shop....
The kids are getting a little cabin fever....It has rained every day this past week, and yesterday, it would POUR, then the sun would some out for a few then it would POUR again.....so no matter what, you would step out the door, when you thought it was safe, and then have to RUN back in, because the skies would open up...
School for Brooke and I starts on September 8th.....Not sure yet when Williams goes.....Oh that reminds me that I need to get his Physical papers filled out by the doctor to send to Head Start....
I should do that today, since I will probably be getting out of school early....we usually get to go when we are done with our test.
Well I am going to go study for a little more, before I have to leave for school in 2 hours.....
Hope you are all doing well...............
2 comments:
hey, It's been awhile since I've seen your blog. I wasn't sure you were still online. Last I read was your family was living with your parents. I'm glad you are taking classes, and of course still crocheting. You do a wonderful job.
Take Care
Therese
Hey Wendy, I guess your postings got so far apart that you probably lost some followers but I think the more you post that they will pick back up. I always enjoy them but usually don't take time to post. sorry.
Post a Comment