Hello Everyone..........
I have a need that I would like to let you all know about....Any of you that likes to make pet cuddles....there is a great need for them in Dearborn Michigan.....
I was made aware of this through my local news station, which I have put a link to the story for....
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/090722_dearborn_dogs
Here is the info on the animal shelter that is housing the animals that were seized from a SINGLE home...They say that the homeowner has a history of Mental problems...
Dearborn Animal Shelter
2661 Greenfield Rd. - Dearborn, Mi. 48120(313) 943-2697, fax (313) 943-2262email friends@Dearborn-Animals.com
ALSO while reading this story (link below) I read that they have recently had 50 cats seized....
More on the Chihuahaus......
http://www.dearborn-animals.com/Friends/Chihuahuas/Friends_For_the_Dearborn_Animal_Shelter_-_Chihuahua_Rescue.htm
I plan on making some cuddles and sending them. Maybe I could even make the hour long drive to the shelter and drop them off personally......If anyone else would like to help me out...you can either send direct to the shelter, or if enough help is out there, I could hand deliver them myself....
No comments:
Post a Comment