Good Morning....now here it is only 11:55 am. And I have already had a partially full day....Got up this morning and took Sir William to school, stayed with him the 3 hours....NOW I am sitting here, ready for a nap BUT want to work on the 9 Point Round Ripple afghan I am making, for Kaye and Jim, the neighbors that have adopted the kids, Jack and I....On Tuesday last week. Kaye asked if we had time to visit.....She showed us their home, and gave each kid a bag of clothes and Jack and myself also got a box of clothes....So very sweet of them....Jack and Myself got some really nice warm shirts and she even gave me a lovely 100% silk jacket that I just LOVE.....So very warm and comfy....the kids got some pants shirts and of course there was some little goodies in there....
The afghan I am working on is being done in Caron Pound(ers) in Ecru and Light blue, and also Red Heart Delft blue....It is turning out so nice, and I have decided that I need to make some more for gifts and donations,....so easy to do, and works up so fast....
I received my grade on my first Psychology test, on yesterday and I sure surprised myself with a 90% which is an A (4.0) ....NOW to get my grade, tonight, on my philosophy test.....I turned in my research/observation paper in Psychology also, and have a reaction paper to do for Sign Language...
Have received word from a couple of sources that when I finish my Early childhood education (ECE) special needs degree, that I will be VERY hirable....because even though many people are going into ECE very few have the Special needs part......I have also decided that as my minor I will be taking up Sign Language.......that will be even another step up in the hiring department....then can work in a classroom as an interpreter.....
Well, I need to get little man some lunch...(he will not eat the lunches they serve in head start, since it consists of sandwiches, and he is not a sandwich boy)....then I am going to go over my Philosophy and then crochet...need to get the afghan done before Halloween, since that is when Kaye will be going back to her HOME....for the winter, she basically just stays here during the summer and Winters in Dearborn with her husband....
Hope all have a beautiful day today..................
From VERY cold Michigan............
No comments:
Post a Comment