Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Monday, April 6, 2009

Quick little update
















Hello everyone.
Just a quick checkin....I am sitting at the library, trying to keep track of the kids and ready to boot Jack in the butt...I brought him along to watch the kids, and help them pick out some books...and he is just sitting here being a butt and not doing anything but driving me crazy.....

We are doing OK....We finally out and in my parents basement....I have not even begun to unpack...BUT have managed to do a few stitches here and there in the evening, before I crash and fall fast asleep from exhaustion.....
We worked our butts off on Saturday, my uncle, and 2 cousins and niece came and helped us move out all the furniture and stuff to go to storage....THEN on Sunday Jack and I went back and got the last little bits, cleaned the carpets, and cleaned up some.....I am so sore, and probably would be in bed, if not for wanting to check in and thank all the wonderful ladies who sent me their cotton scraps...and Patti for the beautiful Love this Cotton...oh my it is so soft and I love the colors....All is so greatly appreciated....

We woke up to SNOW this morning, would have had about 10 inches, if it had not melted as it hit the ground for the first few hours....
Hope everyone is doing well.....

3 comments:

SimplyMe said...

You're on the downhill slide of all that stress. Take a deep breath, and know it's all gonna work out.

Nice to see you today!

Sandy said...

Cute picture of the kids in the snow. Sorry to hear things are crazy for you, and I don't know why. I'm so behind I don't why you're in basement. Hoping I get to catch up one of these days.

Thanks for the good thoughts for Mom, it's still going and going;

Hugs
Sandy

Ghost said...

I am so tired of snow and we got hit too. But these photos are so pretty.