Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

Boy have I missed my Internet… I have been going absolutely crazy not being able to go on line anytime I want and to check out all of my friends blogs, and especially to chat with my friends at night….
My mom did some checking, yesterday, she wants to get Hi Speed…she does not want to use the phone line, and does not want to pay the $50 a month to have the second line reconnected, just for the internet…There is nothing available here, other than dial up, even though she is only a mile from where we were living…This house sits in a valley, since it is lake front property, so it is hard to get a signal here. Jack said that maybe we can get one of those internet cards, like we use to have, for the laptop. We had one from Verizon and it cost us $60 a month…SOOO that is not in the near future.
Yesterday I spent my day unpacking all the clothes and putting them away, and putting up some of the other stuff, like kids toys, crafting supplies and such…I still have the Desktop to hook up, but am in no hurry, since there is no Internet to connect to…
I have managed to make some granny squares for Breanna’s afghan, work on my knitted afghan, and not much else………I am having a little bit of depression with not being connected to my “family” through cyberspace.
Tonight we colored Easter eggs…… It was Brooke, William and myself. My sister decided that she was going out with my niece. So even though I cooked Roast Beef, mashed potatoes, gravy and corn for dinner, it was just my parents, Jack, the kids and myself for dinner…My brother decided he did not want to eat either, instead he ate out, before he came home. We will have Hot Roast beef sandwiches for lunch tomorrow.
It has been beautiful outside the past couple of days, nice spring like weather…..I am very happy to hopefully be done with Winter and snow….
I hope everyone in the south and east are safe from the dangerous weather that has hit in the past 2 days…
Well being I am sitting here in the parking lot of the Ed Tech school, I guess I should post this and get busy checking my emails, and maybe a few blogs……
Hug the ones you love and pray for those you don’t..

3 comments:

Ghost said...

Hang in there!

Ghost said...

Oops! That was a bad comment for Good Friday. Don't know what i was thinking.

Aunt Kathy said...

Ghost made me laugh, that thought never crossed my mind. Oops

Good to see you checking in, I know the Internet will work out soon. Don't lose faith or hope.