My day has been full of packing, and tossing....William woke me up at 5 this morning, and though I tried to go back to sleep, that did not come...I immediately had anxiety attacks due to feeling so overwhelmed with all that needs to be done by 4:00 p.m. Saturday. That is when my uncle and 2 cousins will be coming over to move our furniture out....SO I have to make sure everything is empty and unhooked...and that they can get in and out amongst the boxes....SO from 10 am til 4 pm it was non stop packing and tossing BUT no moving because it has rained ALL day (a very cold and windy rain)...
I stopped at 4 to make dinner, ate and have not got back to doing stuff....I needed a little break to try out my new knitting needles that a wonderful friend sent me for my scrap cotton afghan.....I will have to get back to it soon, need to do a little laundry also, do not want to start the move out having to do it at my parents....
For the little funny.....about 2:30p.m. I am packing away, and Jack is playing a game on the computer....I am in my bedroom and Brooke yells at me.."Momma William is peeing" I say "OK, that is alright" she then yells even louder "MOMMA he is peeing on the floor"....come to find out the little stinker had taken off his diaper and I of course was busy and did not know....I guess we will be cleaning the carpets on Sunday, before giving up the keys.......
It is a sad day in my heart.....tonight will be the last night I have Internet, The last night I will be able to chat with friends.....I will be able to get online, somewhere I am sure...but not in my house and not when I want, like at night when the kids are asleep, and I am crafting and relaxing........and if it is anything like last night, I will be in bed early, because of exhaustion and my body screaming at me to STOP......
Anyone that would like, can email me and I will gladly give my phone number....
Have a beautiful evening and a blessed weekend............
2 comments:
How far are you going to be from the library? That saved me when my computer died during D's first gs camp.........
Are you going to be closer to the kids' services?
am I the book of questions or what?!?
I am glad you have some help for the heavy stuff. Uh Oh cleaning the carpet yeah been there done that, lol
Post a Comment