MY Scrap Cotton Afghan...I am knitting this for myself....I am going to make it in a rectangle shape, instead of the normal square of Grandmother's favorite dishcloth pattern...I have 20 inches done, need at least 40, then I can move on to the rectangle shape...Waiting for my 46 inch circular needles that my friend in AZ bought for me and had sent to me....Thank you so VERY much....mine are only 29 inches and will never be long enough for he entire afghan..
My "TEST SWATCH" made this to see if I could (with the help of friends) figure out how to do a rectangle. Will be used for a dishcloth at my moms...ALSO scrap cotton granny squares for my 3 yr old great niece Breanna's afghan...her mom saw Brooke's and asked how much I would charge her to make one for Bre...I said "NOTHING"...it will not be a twin size, BUT will be a nice size for her....Jennie liked Brooke's because it looked like a patch work quilt....and I KNOW that it will be appreciated by Jennie and Breanna...
2 chemo hats for Kaps4Karing.......Red Heart soft (not sure of the color name) and Simply soft in grey...SO that is what I have been doing, most of the time, when I should have been packing, or doing laundry, or picking up the kids mess......
I did manage to get quite a lot done today...and my body is sore as proof...I still have some to do....then it will just be moving it out......

5 comments:
Beautiful work Wendy, as usual. I have a question though. Is your ghan going to be in one large piece of several rectangles together? I guess I get confused sometimes. LOL Love those hats especially the colors.
*HUGS*
Looks great, Wendy. Nice stress relievers!!!! I'm so glad they are wanting the blanket. Makes the gift so much easier to make and give.
You are quick and always such nice things come off your hooks and needles.
I don't know how you manage to get so much done. It shouldn't take all that long to use up all your stash at the rate you are going. LOL
I always look forward to seeing what you are working on.
Hugs
I need to get some longer needles myself. Thanks for reminding me
Post a Comment