Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

UGH...

No isn't this just great.........The printer has decided to take a break....it will not work....
I was going to print a form, and the stupid thing will not even turn on...I tried everything...

Really makes me mad, because now when I get my patterns for Jaybird's designs, I will not be able to print them....

Should have known that something else would decide to go wrong.....

3 comments:

SimplyMe said...

I think the public library usually lets you print for 15 cents a page.......

Aunt Kathy said...

I think the pattern will stay on your computer too until you can print them, or just save them until the printer decides to corporate again.

JustCindy said...

Congrats on winning! I didn't think Jennifer was ever going to annouce the winners. ;o Packing really stinks and I feel your pain.