Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Saturday, March 14, 2009

What I have been doing...


Rolled Brim Hat by Jaybird Designs



Touch of Spring cloths


I have added a couple of things to my Etsy shop.
I spend my days packing (and trying to get over this cold) and my nights crocheting to keep things in the shop and my sanity.
We still have no good news, in fact we have taken some steps backwards, after visiting the Hispanic Services. They informed us that even after we are out of here, we still need to have a court ordered eviction, for proof and reason as to why we are homeless....
Today is suppose to be a pretty decent day (close to 50) so I am hoping I can get motivated and get some stuff moved to storage.
The kids and I have nasty colds going on, started with Brooke, then myself and now William, Jack is saying his throat hurts, so he probably has it also. What a time to be getting sick....
Gotta go get some coffee into my body, then back to work....

6 comments:

Scarlet said...

Oh Wendy, that hat is just adorable. DId you create the pattern?

I wish I was there to help you pack your belongings. Moving is such a stressful task.

Sending prayers your way.

*HUGS*

Ghost said...

wow, that hat is to die for. It will sell fast, you better start making more. The cloth colors are a perfect combo for this season and I still thinking of you and your family and hoping something will change soon.

SimplyMe said...

Ya know, Wendy, you have such an eye for detail and color. Nice job. So, there's no emergency resources in your town? I take it there's no documented proof about the eviction. You're landlord has been so understanding up til now......maybe he'd be willing to do the leg work on the paperwork so you can get some assistance. At least it's starting to warm up. Hope the colds end soon.

The Nester said...

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for sharing your story over at my place. Praying for you on this Sunday morning. I hope you get over your sickness and I hope you will soon see His purposes through your circumstances.

love to you girl!

pinkangel said...

Just love the hat. I agree with ghost you need to make more. You, Jack and the littles ones are always on my mind.

Aunt Kathy said...

It always amazes me when it's hard to get help for people who really need it but some who take advantage just breeze through. hang in there, your miracles are just ahead.