Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Some Stuff Done



I finished the felted bag, finally. This bag was made from some wonderful wool given to me by Christine...thanks.....It is Nashua Handknits Wooly Stripes in Pastels and Brown Sheep Lambs Pride in Victorian Pink....I think the bag came out very nice....It is already listed on Etsy...

I have also been working on Brooke's Scrap Cotton Granny Afghan....I am working on the border right now, and am hoping to have it done tomorrow...I will work on Williams, once we are moved...

I did not do any packing or moving today...I just did not feel like doing it, and so I did not....

Instead I finished the bag, worked on Brooke's afghan, and played outside with the kids....

I called my mom about the cats, and unlike what she would normally do, which is give me an answer or talk to my dad herself, like she does any other time, or with my sister and brother, by making the decision herself, she told me I had to talk to my dad myself....I am so tired of double standards. I get them from all directions, anymore. From the so called "help" that is out there. From my family, it seems that is all I get. Can you tell I am just fed up with everything and everyone......

Well I am going to go back to watching (actually listening to) The Practice, and work on Brooke's afghan, before I get even crabbier, and say stupid stuff..........

3 comments:

Ghost said...

the bag came out great. And it sounds like you are filling your time as best you can. Let the rest of the stuff take care of itself. It will all fit together soon.

Anonymous said...

The bag is fabulous! You do great work! You and the kids are in my prayers...never apologize for doing what you think is best. I think you're spot on--fie to those who don't or won't support you. We love you down here in Texas--stay strong and our Lord will lead you through this.

Aunt Kathy said...

Love the bag Wendy.