
I finished it.........Brooke's afghan is done and it is absolutly BEAUTIFUL......
I ended up going around the entire afghan in the Ecru in Single Crochet, then a round of Double Crochet, and that is that for the border. I have not measured it, BUT it is twin bed size, something she can put on her bed......A keep sake for life.............
THANK YOU so very much for everyone that sent me squares...AND Thank you Nancy for sending me the Ecru for joining....Williams afghan will be started, BUT will not be worked on much until we move out.......I can not wait to see his done also....
8 comments:
I love it! I can't wait to see Williams. Can you email the size blocks that you need and your address, I would love to send you some for Williams since I missed being in on Brooke's
This is just gorgeous. Brooke will treasure this forever. Good job!
It turned out so great. Has she seen it yet? What did she say?
LOVE it!!
You are absolutely right, it is beautiful. I'm sure she will keep it forever. Great Job.
take care
Therese
Wendy it's perfect
Wow!!! How many squares are in it? It is gorgeous.
Hugs
Diane
It turned out beautifully Wendy!
Way to go!
Post a Comment