I will be absent for the most part....I have packing to do....
The land lord and his wife came up to talk to us, and we have til I can pack to be out...They can not do it anymore, they are not able to keep their bills paid....
This is yet another journey we have to travel, and we will get through it..
Brooke is crying her heart out, because she will not be able to keep her cats, She has had Bubba Kitty since she was 10 months old....She also thinks that she will not be able to take her stuff....It will be a difficult road, with the packing and then the fact we have no place to go....All the phone calls I and my dad has made, there is no help for us until we become homeless....
Send us some good thoughts if you can.....
Hug the ones you love and pray for those you don't............
8 comments:
I am so sad to hear this latest news
wish I could offer some help or good advice.
I'm so sorry to hear this. I know how you feel, we have until morning to vacate. Hugs.
When a door shuts a window opens. There is a better place for you and your family, perhaps even one where you won't have to do all that shoveling. Don't lose faith, trust God, He has a plan, a perfect plan.
I pray for you. And wish a lot of good things. I'm sorry about my poor english. Believe in God!
Wendy, I am so sorry you're going through this but I know you'll do what needs to be done and things will work out. Your faith will get you through this. Know that I am thinking of you all and saying prayers for you.
Lots of love and hugs!
(((HUGS)))
I too believe something good will be waiting for you just around the corner.
I am praying unceasingly for you and Brooke and William. May our Lord send his angels to watch over you and protect you. Give yourself and the kids a big hug from their Aunt Nancy--it will be okay.
Just read, will pray.
Post a Comment