Hello Everyone.... ..
How is everyone doing? Hope everyone is safe, warm, and feeling blessed in some way or another....
So what are you working on? I am working on an VERY special afghan...I am finishing up with putting a round of single crochet in white around the squares, then on to joining them...It should have been done, but as usual LIFE threw in a few BUMPS...BUT I am dedicated to this ONLY for the moment. I am hopeing to get it done and in the mail by the middle of the week.....
I made some Medicine Bags for the "Good Medicine Project" and sent them out to Texas. I also finally finished the Stole that was ordered. That was a big project (I hate the big ones).....I have also been working on cloths for the Lenton Challenge on Bev's Charity Challenge group. (I put them aside for now) I sent off 13 to North Carolina, along with the stole.....
I have a NEW challenge for myself, I am going to teach Brooke and my neice how to use the Knifty Knitter looms....Brooke will not be too hard to teach, BUT Rachel is a 10 yr old "Know it all" and she will be my challenge... ..BUT I am determined to succeed...(Maybe I will make Jack sit with us also and teach him, then of course William will want to be involved..should be fun..LOL)
I sit here, often, and think about all the challenges in my life in the last (almost) 2 years. and think HOW...how have I made it through, how can I keep going on....and THEN I listen to the news, or read on Yahoo news or just hear others talking (Or posting) of all their challenges.. .and realize it has been a difficult time in my life..BUT there are others so much worse off than myself...at least I still have a roof over my head, I still have food to feed my children, I still have yarn to work with,I still have my husband by my side to drive me crazy, I have my little angels to keep me laughing and learning, I still have my "Gift" that God has given me and a way to keep on going....SO it may be rough at times..but I am SO VERY BLESSED in so many ways....
I hope you all find a blessing in your life, it may seem bad at times, but look, and think and then you too shall see those blessings that may be hiding..
Bless someone today with a smile, kind word, "gift" of love.....or even a hug....
LOVE and HUGS to all
4 comments:
That's the spirit Wendy, be thankful for alll things, and in all things praise HIM.
Hey Girlfriend! Sorry I haven't visited in a while. Just wanted to pop in and say Hello. You're also always good for inspiration. This post was just what I needed right now.
Good luck with the "teaching".
Hugs!
I guess if you're posting the that means that you must be feeling better, YAY!!!!!
Wishing you all the best as you teacher Brooke one of your most favorite things. I think she is going to love it.
*hugs* to all of you.
so glad things are looking better and it sounds like you are in for some fun and some difficulties. It will all work out. Oh and about the teddy I made. I remember your post about that and got the pattern from that post you made. I remember you doing them and I thought they were cute. I did however change the pattern a bit as I did not like the uneven rows in the arms.
Post a Comment