Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Monday, March 2, 2009

Jelly Legs...again....

I managed to sand a couple of knitting needles, and then went to work on the stole. I believe from last measurements I have about 12 more inches to do to get it to the 72 inches, then put some fringe on it and it will be done...

We also made it to the grocery store. Maybe not a good idea. Not even 5 minutes into the shopping I got Jelly Legs again. I felt so weak. Thankfully I had William in one cart while Jack had another cart with Brooke walking with him, I did a whole lot of leaning on the cart and using it for support. I did not walk away from that cart the whole time, well I did one time, and went right back to it, and waited for the stocker to move out of my way, so that I could get to the meat counter, with cart in tow.

I really hate grocery shopping, and more so when I am not feeling up to par. Thankfully the kids were on their good behavior, even though it was Williams nap time. Otherwise I would have probably said forget it and left to come home, empty handed.

Well back to the stole. I am sitting here in bed leaning up against a pile of pillows, and not wanting to move, again....It will be an early night, I hope, since there was no naps....

Hug the ones you love and pray for those you don't.........

5 comments:

Ghost said...

Boy it's a good thing you were not alone and did not have to drive. Bet you were glad to be home again.

Aunt Kathy said...

About a month ago I found myself at the grocery store with just me and Adam and I was suddenly faint. I knew I was about to hit the floor. Somehow I managed to lean on the cart until I got through the line and then prayed all the time I drove home, not fun.

An early night sounds like a good plan

Scarlet said...

Hi Sweetie,

I hope that the whole family is feeling better and know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers.

We got our knitting needles and love them. Thank you so much.

*hugs*

pinkangel said...

Wendy, You and your family are always in my thoughts and prayers. My prayers go out to so many who are having such a hard time because of the layoffs and job shortages.

I pray you are starting to feel better. You are a special lady Wendy. So many prayers are going up for you and your family. The internet cam be a life saver financially. I wish I knew where to look. Sweetie...........keep on browsing.

Love and hugs going north to you
Diane

SimplyMe said...

My need for spring is why I'm having a spring contest. I'm hoping it'll help the time pass until I can't see thought the pollen induced tears in my eyes :D