Yesterday I thought I was feeling better...NOT the case after all. It was a day of jelly legs and totally weak feeling, and constant trips to the potty...William also decided that he could not be left out and so it was a day of frequent diaper changes...I was sort of glad he was still in diapers or it would have been a terrible mess, and I could not have done it...I was so weak my head stayed on the pillow most of the day....of course that also meant that we went through a lot of diapers that cost a lot of money, that we do not have......Can't win for losing, here...
I did manage to peel some potatoes and make some potato soup for dinner....
SO far so good today. I hope it continues, because we need to go to the grocery store.
I am also sitting here trying to figure out how in the world I am to pay the Kids life insurance premium. Jack and I do not have life insurance. BUT as soon as the kids were born I got them the Gerber Life...I was thinking ahead of when they got older and college. I must have known deep down that life with Jack would not amount to much of anything, and wanted my kids to have at least some kind of money, for when and if they chose to go to college. Usually at tax time we use the refund money to pay a year of their life insurance. This year did not work that way, there was not much of any refund, because of course there was not much of any income earned.
SO I am sitting here thinking the premium is due on the 6th, and I have no way of paying it....Things always seem to work out in the long run, but I am so tired of it all.
I really need a job, BUT there are none to be had....I do not have the training to get the work that is out there.
I think it is time for ULTIMATUMS again.....
I had a dream last night (well early this morning when I actually did sleep for a few) and it was of us taking all 3 animals to the local animal rescue, because we could not take care of them anymore.....Jack tells me "you and your silly dreams" I do not think it was silly in the least, it is going to be reality really soon. WAKE UP.....JACK....................
I am going to go sit and sand some knitting needles, (need to get more listed) then I have a stole to finish....(that will be some money, but not until it is done)...then I will think about making it to the grocery store....
Hope everyone has a safe day, and if you got some unusual snow, hope you had a little fun in it, and are safe........(It is just BITTER cold here....)
3 comments:
Hope you all are feeling better.
Medicine bags when you aren't feeling well? Oh, Wendy. I thank you even more. Get better...soon!
Hang in there kiddo, it will all work out. It always does.
Post a Comment