Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Saturday, February 28, 2009

OH yuck.........

I have cancelled Brooke's doctor appointment...She has been OK, and since I now seem to have the same problems as she was having, I have come to the conclusion that it IS just a stomach bug....I am not happy about it, since I now have it and William will probably be next, BUT I am happy that it is nothing major wrong.....

I will be spending my day doing not much of anything, and eating not much of anything....Good thing Jack went out and bought his little girl LOTS of Popsicles, jello, Sprite, and Gatorade, I have a feeling we will all be into it at some point. I also have tea to help with the need for caffeine....

You always teach your kids to share, but you know I could really do without this kind of sharing.....

Hope you are all having a blessed day..............

3 comments:

JustCindy said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Aunt Kathy said...

oh drat, just coming out of mine I so know how you feel, it won't last forever... (((hugs)))

Ghost said...

Sorry to hear it. Hope it passes quickly.