Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Losing my touch


Here is what I have been working on since 9:00 p.m.......(it is now 1:00 a.m.) I have 9 six inch squares and 8 yo-yo's...

Normally I would have much more done. Of course Brooke and I had an Ice Cream break, I was watching Dog the Bounty Hunter and also Ghost Hunters, reading Blogs and emails, all while working on these....OH and also had to soothe William back to sleep at one point...

Maybe I am not losing my touch, just trying to do too many things at one time.

I had to take a break from crocheting for profit and fulfill a deep down need and urge to crochet for charity....I go through those on occasion, where I feel I can not do anything, until I make some stuff for charity....It is my little voice (God) talking to me, is what I say. He must be telling me that at the moment I have enough stuff in Etsy, and nothing is selling anyways, so do what really and truly fulfills you...charity work....

I still have the ends to tuck in, I want to make some 6 inch squares in the blue, also, and will probably finish off the yarn in all these colors, with yo-yo's. The colors are not true, the one is Red Heart SS in "pretty n' pink" (hot pink to me) then there is Caron Sayelle in "aqua mist" and I am not sure the brand or color name of the green or blue.

3 comments:

Sandie said...

I have that same problem. I have trouble making myself work on things for the shop but an empty shop is no good. I really need to work on that. The more choices people have, the better chance they will find something somewhere that they need.

Aunt Kathy said...

I have been making squares for Close Knit Hugs all week, can't seem to want to knit or crochet anything else right now. God knows when there is a need, I am glad you are listening too. As for the ETSY store, highs and lows for sure, all we can do is wait it out.

((HUGS))

Ghost said...

Wendy you have such a great eye for color. This make me hungry because they are so delicious looking together.