Because of my kids I have decided that the cats WILL be coming to my parents with me. I will sneak them in, in a box if I have to, but they will be coming...
Because of my kids we are going to my parents....
They will NOT be hurt even more by having to give up their cats...I mean damn, we will be in the basement, they will not even know the cats are there, the cats never have to go upstairs...I am not asking them to feed them and such.....
Here it is 4:00 a.m. and I have yet to go to sleep, WHY do you ask...Because of my kids.....All I can think about is William screaming his heart out, when his cat is taken away....Of both kids asking for their cats, of not having them to pester and roll on the bed with, or to comb, and to feed...They are their cats, they are the ones to feed them, they love to comb them, and if they were allowed I am sure that William, at least, would even take care of the litter box....The cats sleep with them, Patches curled up next to William and Bubba Kitty always at Brooke's back snuggled to her....William wakes up in the morning and gives Patches hugs, and uses him as a pillow...all the while Patches is washing Williams hair.....
SO I am putting my foot down and telling my father that he will not do this to my kids, they have gone through enough, and they will be allowed to keep their cats....He does not tell my sister and brother what they can and can not have.....Both my parents cater to my sister and brother by taking care of their kids. My niece has free taxi service to and from school, and they watch her even when my sister is not working.....My brother brings his boys over for a week at a time, and they watch them.....WELL now it is time to cater to my kids just a little....
NOW maybe I can go to sleep...since I have made up my mind and if they do not want their grandkids sleeping in a car they will let me bring the cats....
I have had it up to the clouds with everything and everyone at this point......We might as well just disappear, we would not be missed I am sure...and even if we were it would only be after the fact that they open their eyes and smell the coffee....
Too bad I did not have a camper to hook to the trailer hitch on the car....then we could just go off and be happy and the kids would not have to worry about losing their home or cats....and we would ALL be together.....
2 comments:
I hope it all works out but a shelter for you, the kids and hubby is the most important priority right now. If the kitties get found out, I know it sounds harsh but there are more fur babies out there that the kids can love when things are more stable in your world. Kids are more resilient than you think.
I hope your parents will say OK, but Wendy I agree with Ghost if they are firm, a roof and security is better right now, The kids will be OK, I have been there, they will be fine
Post a Comment