Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Decisions made

We have made our decisions. We will be crowding into my parents home, along with my parents, brother, sister and niece.....The dog will be going to Jack's sister, and the cats will be going to our Niece's...the cats will just be camping out with her, until we are able to get a place and get them back...I will be spending a lot of gas to go see them and for the kids to see them....She lives an hour away. They will be well taken care of, we will supply the litter and food, they just need a place to stay, because my dad will not allow them at his house...He just does not realize what he is doing to his grandkids, William is already heart broken and crying...as he grabs the dog and then the cats and hugs them....It is bad enough that their world is being turned upside down by having to move, but now to not be able to take "THEIR" pets because the cats are theirs, Bubba Kitty is Brooke's she got him when she was 10 months old, and Patches is William's he got him when he was 1 1/2 yrs old.....so basically they have grown up with them....
I think the cats know something is not right, they have been lap cats, and that is not normal for them, they usually do their own thing and come around for some affection when their food dish is empty.....Now every time Jack or I sit down they are in our laps.

Jennifer and her husband Dave and their daughter Breanna came over this evening, to help us move some of the heavy stuff out....and the bad thing is, I am sick and have messed up my back so I could not do much of anything myself....Jack did way more than he should have...and we still have the heaviest stuff to move, and NO help to do it....

We will not have Internet at my parents, BUT I will be online at least once a day, I will just drive the 1/2 mile to the Educational Tech school, and use their WIFI...SO I will be trying to keep this updated and will keep my Etsy going....I will be very busy, starting in May, because that is when the Spring classes start, and I will be going for Medical Assistant, for now, and maybe continue, from there and go for nursing....

Tomorrow we have plans on moving more stuff out, and I will be packing more.....I will be taking all my totes of yarn to storage, and since it is only 1/4 mile from my parents,I can go there, whenever I need yarn.....I am hoping that I can talk my mom into getting Internet...I can help pay for it, as long as I sell on Etsy...

I am going to sit here for awhile and crochet on the bag I started a couple days ago, but was too sick to work on the past 2 days......By the way I have tonsillitis and William has a sinus infection, all brought on by our lovely colds that would not go away...

Hope you all had a blessed day............

3 comments:

SimplyMe said...

Okay, things are set. Take a deep breath and do them. You are going to be okay. Hang in there! BTW - then does this make you offically enough homeless to finally qualify for something?

Ghost said...

Wow, I am behind but it is due to blogger not letting me know you made a few new posts. I can see that you are on the right track now. Just follow through and now you should qualify for help.

Aunt Kathy said...

The kids and the cats will be fine. You will all be fine. Keep staying the course.