Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Morning










We had snow yesterday, the driveway has drifted and needs to be taken care of, BUT I just do not feel like doing it. Do you think it will just go away or some kind soul will do it for me? I don't think so either.








I am in a KAL group, Monthly dish cloths, and I have not had time to do any of the KAL's, but last night I decided to give the Mid Month one a try, I only did a small swatch, to see if I could knit with 2 colors, I did it, and I love it...I do not like it as a cloth, though, I think it would make a nice pet cuddle, bath mat or even hot pad...I will keep it in with my other patterns, to make someday, when I get to do what I want all the time....








I have been working on the Cotton Fleece stole, it is not going to get done by the end of the weekend, but I do believe that it will be done by next weekend (I hope)








We celebrated Brooke's birthday with my family yesterday. My mom cooked a ham and mashed potatoes, and corn. I made a tossed salad and deviled eggs. All of the foods are Brooke's favorites and she sure did pig out.

It "sounds" cold outside. I have not been out or even really looked out, but the wind is still howling.....

The kids are pestering to go play in the snow. I really, like I said, do not want not go out, but if I do not, then Jack will attempt to do it, and then I would have to use the snow shovel over his head....I guess it is time to get myself and the kids dressed, and my butt outside...YUCK...

Hug the ones you love and pray for those you don't................

3 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

I hope the snow removal went better then you thoguht. Take a rest after and enjoy the day.

Ghost said...

Wendy, thanks for the music removal. And as to your snow removal maybe a kind soul will do it but I am praying it will melt away all over. Brooke looks like she had a great time and I think I am in the same group you are for KAL.

Scarlet said...

Happy Belated birthday to Brooke. She is turning in to a fine young woman. I agree with Ghost. Time for her to pick up a hook.

*HUGS*