Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Friday, February 20, 2009

A contest

Jennifer over at Jaybird Designs is having a contest....If you have made something using one of her beautiful patterns you can enter her contest...SO I entered the Tangerine Sweater. Next week she will have her readers vote on their favorite entry.......I almost missed the deadline to enter, I had not been blog hopping in a couple of days, BUT I did make it, before noon today...Here is the post with the info on the contest, and even if you did not make something and enter it you can still enter the contest...


Of course I am going to ask all my wonderful readers to please keep an EYE out and do some voting.....

I remember when I won the contest on the Peaches & Cream Ravelry group, for Brooke's summer outfit....so It sure would swell my head some more if I won another contest for one of my projects....

OK now I have to get back to this Stole....wanted to have it done this weekend, and still have a few days, so maybe, just maybe I will succeed....

Hug the ones you love and pray for those you don't............

4 comments:

JustCindy said...

YAY!! I love the tangerine sweater and I love Jennifer's blog. I will keep an eye out for your entry.

Aunt Kathy said...

I just went there and it looks like people have until Sunday to enter a project now, hmm maybe I'll get one done.

If not of course you know I'll be voting for you

Ghost said...

Hope you win.

Ghost said...

Wendy, sorry but the music has to go. It is your blog and you can dress it anyway you want too but it is difficult to read when you have lyrics playing in your ear.