Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Brooke




Where has the time gone....It is hard to believe it has been 5 years since you made your appearance into the world.....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE GIRL...............


Brooke is now "a whole hand" old........as she has been saying.......

I will be spending the day with her at school, we have cupcakes to share with all her classmates...
We went shopping last night and she got to pick out her birthday gifts....She got herself a sweatsuit, 2 Hannah Montana Tshirts, and some jersey cardi's....She also picked out a "DOCTOR" Barbi......

We will celebrate her birthday with the rest of the family on Saturday....


7 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

♪ ♥ ♫ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ♪ ♥ ♫ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ♪ ♥ ♫ HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BROOKE ♪ ♥ ♫ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ♪ ♥ ♫

_____i_i_i_i_i_i_i_i_____
@@@@@@@@@@@@
l_______HAPPY_______l
l______BIRTHDAY_____l
@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

SimplyMe said...

Happy HAPPY Birthday Brooke.

What are the birthday plans?

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!! A whole hand old!!

Happy Birthday, Brooke!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ms. Brooke! Best wishes to you--I hope you have a wonderful day! Have your mommy give you a big long distance hug (and one for William) from me. I wish I could hug you in person.
Your friend in San Antonio,
Nancy :)

Jennifer Cirka said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!! I know how you feel, my little one just turned 6.

Ghost said...

Yippee! You are five today that means you are now old enough to learn to crochet. Nag your mom to show you.

pinkangel said...

Give your sweet 'whole hand old' Brooke a birthday hug from Florida. 'Happy Birthday' big girl.

Lots of birthday hugs
Diane