I am not a selfish person, but right now I realllllly want to be, but I won't...I am going to tell you about a contest, and oh boy if you are a knitter or crocheter you just have to go on over to Knit Purl Gurl and check out what the prize is....I know I take away from my chance of winning, by telling you all of this, but figure you will probably hear about it somewhere else, so why not get myself a couple more entries in the process......
Tomorrow Miss Brooke turns "a whole hand" (5 ) and I will be going to school with her and spending the day...SOOOO I am going to try to get some sleep, since I am so stinkin tired, and hope that I wake up well refreshed and ready for a class room of 3 to 5 yr olds.....
Hope everyone is staying warm and safe...............
1 comment:
Have fun at school tomorrow Wendy.
And Happy Birthday Miss Brooke
Post a Comment