Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Monday, February 23, 2009

Jaybirds contest

Jennifer at Jaybird Designs has her contest up and running...so go on over and check out the ways you can enter, and while you are there, maybe you can vote for The Sweetheart Sweater (Tangerine Sweater).....
She has some wonderful prizes and many ways to enter....

5 comments:

Ghost said...

I voted for you this morning and noticed that you were leading at the time with 9 votes.

Brooke said...

Hi Wendy!

I just voted for you! Yay.... your in the lead! Good luck hun!

;-)

Aunt Kathy said...

I'll head over there next, I never got to make anything myself

elizabeth said...

I voted - easy choice as your sweater is lovely! You are neck and neck with another entry... :-O

Sandy said...

Just back in town, popped over quickly to her site; but didn't see where to vote...help me. Love to vote for something you made.

Sandy
Membership and registration not required, but would love you to visit, read a few posts and make some comments. I'm trying something new. Thanks.
http://stitchinglifetogether.today.com/