Well I was checking out my stats and I had 173 visitors yesterday....SO I got some traffic, but not many comments....
I guess not too many people want to enter my little giveaway, maybe it is because I asked for people to go check out my Etsy shop, which is the whole reason for the giveaway, to promote my Etsy shop, so that people new people can see what I have to offer, and just maybe decide to buy something.....
It was worth a try, and there is still 10 days for the giveaway, so we shall see what happens...
I spent the day at my parents, yesterday. I FINALLY got my jam made. I made 2 batches of grape and 2 batches of blackberry. I still have a batch of blackberry to make, but was too tired to do it. I tried to make seedless blackberry, but no luck, I needed some cheesecloth, and had non, and the food mill I got for Christmas did not have small enough holes in the finest blade, so I did manage to make some with less seeds...I think I will pick up some cheesecloth and try it again, with the last batch. Now my mom can take some with her, to Maryland, when she goes on the 10th....That way my grandma will have some, my whole reason for finally getting it done, and now I also have room in my freezer part of the refrigerator. Berries and juice sure do take up a bit of room.
I bought some more supplies for knitting needles, I got some to make some size 3, 11, 13 & 16.. and also some more 8 and 10...
I am about 1/2 way done with Brooke's sweater, and after the delay of testing for the lead, I do have to admit that I thought for a minute of finishing it and putting it on Etsy. BUT I was making it for her so that is what I will do, and just may make another for Etsy.
Jack has left to take Brooke to school and William is watching his morning shows, so I think I will get off here and get another cup of Java, and get to crocheting, did not get even a single stitch in yesterday...
Hug the ones you love and pray for those you don't...........
"COMMENTS" ARE AT THE TOP OF THE POST.........
11 comments:
Wendy no worries, I get a lot of hits too on my blog and not too many comments. BUT hits mean people were here and looked so that's good, right?
Times are tough so you never know when someone will buy something, BUT they will remember where they saw something they liked. It's all in God's timing.
Oops. I posted at the wrong place I guess. For some reason your comments are different than other blogspot sites. A little confusing to me. But that doesn't take much. LOL I will post about your contest in my next blog. Your Etsy shop is really shaping up. It takes a while to get it going and adding things to it etc.
I also get lots of hits but not many comments. People go through so many blogs in a day, they just don't stop to comment I guess. I do that myself some days. Just read and catch up.
Perhaps it is crocheters that are reading and they are not as interested in a crocheted prize? I don't know. I think it's lovely.
I find that Sunday traffic is light, generally. Apparently, many people still do their computing during work hours! ;)
Good luck with the shop and with the contest.
Wendy, take it from someone who has been there an done that. Don't give up after just one contest. There are places you can contact to spread the word about your contest. Send me a message and I will help ya out!!
{{HUGS}}}
Well, I account for about 5 of those. I couldn't remember the name of your etsy store AND I want sombody else to be able to win, so I didn't comment.
DO NOT FEAR.
Tis all good.
Wendy, I think those needles are just WONDERFUL , but you know that already. I love the work you do and other people will also, Have Faith that you will get the hits and the sales. Now get those fingers back to work, making more goodies to sell on the shop, you may just have a run some day and sell out!
Love
Donna
So sorry I am late making my rounds from the last two days. It has been kind of stressful around here and I really do wish you all well and much success in your endeavors.
I just wanted to let you know that i read your blog and would have entered your competition but i live in the UK.
Your blog makes me happy just to open it up. The flowers across the top make me think of spring.
I'll keep coming back...you come see me too!
Thanks for stopping in at Babasfarmlife and commenting. I am so glad you enjoyed the Stone House project. I have the same results when I have a giveaway on my blog too. No worries though, the traffic will come.
I like the new knitting needles. The ends are all so unique and special... great job!
Post a Comment