Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Giveaway Time

.............CONTEST CLOSED............



It is February so it is time to have us a little giveaway...



This giveaway is to help promote my Etsy shop.... SO the key to getting entries is to check out my Etsy, talk about my giveaway and to get others to check it out.



I will be giving an entry ....



1 .. visit my Etsy and tell me what you like, by leaving me a comment on this post...

2 .. A convo on my Etsy shop will give you another entry....

and

3 .. Blogging about my giveaway and linking back to this post and leaving me another comment on this post will gain you another entry....



So you will have a chance at 3 entries.....Now isn't that easy?



AND this is what you will get if your number is randomly drawn as the winner....





Your prize is a Kitchen set crocheted by me, it includes a dish towel, towel holder, 2 dishcloths (8" square) and 2 dish sponges...All items are 100% cotton...

This contest is open to all with a valid U.S. address and will be going until February 12th....

NOW go on and check out my shop and see all the new things I have listed......Happy Shopping...

"COMMENTS" ARE AT THE TOP OF THIS POST...........

NEW ITEMS LISTED ON ETSY...2-7-09..........

23 comments:

happykat826 said...

What a great idea! Those are fantastic looking knitting needles. You are so creative. I know you well be more and more successful as time flies by.

I will go see your Etsy and leave a comment there too. I want to check out all the new stuff.

Kathy Kamper

Jane said...

I especially love the bag and the shawls in your Etsy shop!

Sandie said...

Oh, you've added wooden needles!! How lovely. Makes me wish I knitted. Neat idea to add the beads on the end. Any chance you will do hooks at some point? Will leave a longer convo at Etsy...

Aunt Kathy said...

And your contest is up and running, I wish you great success.
Adding you to my contest side bar now.

Sandy said...

Ok...I have a dumb question for you, do we need to register at your stop to look around. I've actually never been to anyones esty shop.

Good luck to you and all who enter.

Sandy

Carolyn G said...

I like the Knitted Baby wash cloths. THose are so cute.

Anonymous said...

I like the bag and the kitchen sets!

Jennifer Cirka said...

Hi Wendy!! I'd love to win this kitchen set! It would look great in mine!!

The etsy shop is looking good!! I like the new knitting needles! May have to get me a pair!!

I'll be convo-ing you with some suggestions.

((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

Oh Wendy, I absolutely love the white afghan you made. It's so beautiful. Of course, I'm still working on mine. I'm not as fast as you. LOL Thanks for this contest and good luck!!

Anonymous said...

Blogged it here:

http://www.thesassysoutherner.com/?p=3319

Scarlet said...

How can I like just one item when I love them all!!! :) You do beautiful work Wendy and should be proud of yourself.

I really hope this contest gets you Esty shop hopping.

Georgi said...

I also love the white afghan. I cannot crochet so I am lost when I look at a pattern like this. But the knitting needles are very cool also.

I will be posting on my blog in a few.
http://toknitandwrite.blogspot.com/

Kenyetta said...

Aunt Kathy sent me! I love your knitting needles and shawls!

Anonymous said...

my daughter has been asking for a Childs Poncho so i'll pick that :)

Anonymous said...

You do such nice work, Wendy! I hope you get lots of shoppers.

Anonymous said...

My absolute favorite is the kitchen set. The colors are exactly that of our kitchen as well as the theme.
(jeanilynne at gmail dot com)

Anonymous said...

blogged the giveaway here:
http://bloggyfinds.blogspot.com/2009/02/day-in-life-of-wendy-hand-crocheted.html
(jeanilynne at gmail dot com)

Marissa said...

awesome needles...actually, awesome everything! My daughter wants to learn to knit...hmmm...those needles would sure be incentive...

Brooke said...

I love your White hand crocheted afghan! It is simply beautiful!

Thank you so very much for your kindness!

Anonymous said...

The wooden knitting needles look great. The white afghan is beautiful and the baby wash cloths are so cute and practical.

Tamara B. said...

You do wonderful work. I like the shawls.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I am loving the white afghan. How pretty, Thanks, Godesseablu@msn.com

Anonymous said...

I love the tangerine sweater! I so wish I could knit or crochet - it is so beautiful!
Thanks!
ericbrooks75(at)yahoo(dot)com