Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Thursday, January 22, 2009

What happened?????

What happened to the good day I was having? In the flash of a light it just totally went down hill....In a matter of like 30 minutes I went from "Good Mood" to "Crabby, Cranky, Grumpy" what ever you want to call it, I would actually call it something else....starts with a B and ends with an H.....and has 3 letters between them that are also in the word Witch....

We went to the grocery store, got what we needed, stopped by my moms to drop off the Taco makings for Saturday and had coffee with her...Came home, put stuff up, started supper (breakfast was on the menu...eggs, bacon, sausage,and toast with peaches on the side) Ate, cleaned up and sat down to crochet...

The kids were being loud, but were not fighting, so it was good.

William needed a diaper so I was changing him and the dog would not leave him alone, kept trying to nibble on his ear, so I pushed him away and told him to go, he came right back, so I got mad and told hi to go, but he would not so I picked up his rope toy to throw his way, that is what started it all, the rope toy hit him in the eye, he yelped and whimpered and went hiding by Jack...Jack then proceeds to yell at me and tell me that was not right (as if I meant to hit the dog and hurt him) then William went to check out the dog and I yelled at him to leave the dog alone (did not want to take the chance of the dog biting William) so then he starts crying, I go to get up to go in the kitchen and cool off, well the kids have trashed the living room, so I tripped over toys, so then I proceed to throw toys out of my way, and ended up hitting Brooke in the leg with one, there goes Jack again, as if I did that on purpose also....I do what I do and get defensive and when I get defensive I get LOUD....He is yelling at me "what is your problem" I say NOTHING and proceed to get my stuff to go in the bedroom to hide out and cool off....NOT...the dog and the kids follow me.....

Brooke is sitting here on the bed all pissed off at me, because I hurt the dog, she does not even care that she has a red spot on her leg from the flying Barbi....William, he is William and is hugging me and kissing me.....Brooke is telling me that I have to take the dog to the vet...yea sure as if we have the money to do that.....I am sitting here thinking I do not want the dog anymore, I am tired of it, tired of being the one to take care of it, tired of it not listening, tired of not having the money to take him to get fixed....(OK about face here, real quick, we have been in the bedroom not even 10 minutes and both kids are sound asleep...Thank you Jesus....a little peace, so I can reflect on my stupid actions)

Maybe I should just turn off this computer, put up the crocheting, and shut off the TV and go to sleep myself...maybe I would wake up in a better mood....of course I would only sleep a little while, wake up with a back ache, have to take the dang dog outside to go potty.....and not be able to go back to sleep....SO I think I will just sit here, watch some TV and maybe crochet a little more....

3 comments:

SimplyMe said...

crochet and sleep are my votes. Gotta hate how the littlest things can spark a fire. It'll all be blown over tomorrow.

Aunt Kathy said...

Wendy... this is all normal... my mom and dad once split up, my dad moved out because someone ate the last slice of bread. Yeah... I kid you not. This will all be forgotten tomorrow, get some rest, you are tired.

Ghost said...

Sometime life snowballs on us.