This is what I made yesterday and this morning....I made the sweater yesterday, the bib last night and the booties and hat this morning.....I think it is just way to cute...

I used Peaches & cream 100% worsted weight cotton in Green Apple and Sugar n creme 100% worsted weight cotton in Soft Ecru. I used Kelly's Sweater and Bernat's bib and booties and the hat was my own pattern. The pattern for the booties and bib say newborn to 6 months, and I think that is what the sweater and hat would be. You can never really tell with baby clothes, because like us adults, babies come in all sizes and shapes...SO when I list it on Etsy I will list it as Newborn to 6 months....
I did get the second pet cuddle done also, forgot to take a picture of it, and I am rushing... We need to get to the store, to buy some sanitary items for me, diapers (pull ups) for William and then some milk and bread. I also need to pick up the fixins for Taco's that I will be fixing for everyone in celebration on my sisters 43rd birthday which is today. I will be cooking her dinner on Saturday and we will also be baking her a cake (Brooke wants to bake cupcakes, so that is what we will probably do) I never have any money to buy my family anything for their Birthday's, so I do what I can do, and that is fix them dinner..Usually it is what they want, but Candy would not say what she wanted, so I chose for her, we all love Taco's, and they never get them, so it is easy and good....
I guess I will get this posted and get my butt out the door...then I can come home and maybe take a short snooze...I hate being so tired all the time.....
Hugs the ones you love and pray for those you don't...........
5 comments:
Wendy - that set is TOO CUTE. I love it.
Sorry you're feeling so cruddy. Vitamins? Yeah, I know, the solution is spring!!!
Wendy, that is soooooo adorable!1 I love the colors. You do such beautiful work, and you are so fast. Feel better.
*HUGS*
OMG!! That is just adorable. I am sure it will sell..........
OH Remember they still love you... Tomorrow is another day. I pray you are up and walking in clouds. I keep telling myself it is all in the "attitude"
Hugs
I never thought of using cotton for baby clothes...
That is just the sweetest little outfit I ever saw.l love the stripes too. Perfect for an Irish baby or any other.
Post a Comment