Over the last year I have dealt with a lot of fears. The unknown, the future, the what if....All those fears, though, involved someone else, they were brought on by what someone else was going through, not myself....I am finding that I do really well with dealing with the fears when it involves someone else. That is what I do, I take care of others, I stay strong for others...I DEAL for others...BUT I am scared to death with my fears, when it is ME....I just want to hide, want to just ignore and just keep going on taking care of everyone else....
Why is it that I do not want to face my fears? Is it the fear of the What??? Is it the fear of what will they do? or How can I deal with it?
I do no know why I am so scared, I do not know what makes me think I need to be scared...Is it because of all that has happened this past year? Does it give credence to my fears?
I think it is time to face my fears, I think it is time that I take care of myself, so that I can continue to take care of others...
SO tomorrow I will be making me a doctor appointment and I will face my fears for my sake and my families.....
2 comments:
Wendy the Bible says FEAR NOT. The Lord is always with you, and no matter what you might face in your future you are NEVER alone. Faith casts out fear... ((hugs))
No matter what, you know we'll be hear holding you up in prayer.
Post a Comment