Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Friday, January 23, 2009

A contest is coming

I am getting geared up to do a contest.....The contest will be to promote my Etsy shop and will probably begin next week and last about 2 weeks.....There will be entries for Blogging, entries for checking out my shop and we shall see what else I can come up, for entries....The prize will be something nice and hand made......SO keep an eye out for the contest....

3 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Contests are so much fun

SimplyMe said...

oooohhhhh I'm not sure what's more fun, hosting or playing in contests.

Scarlet said...

I'm excited, cant wait to se what you're gonna do. I know it is going to be fun!!! I need to think of having a contest myself. I think you have given me a good idea. I need to reward my readers. Yeah... I think I'll do that.

Thank you honey!!

*HUGS*