I have to tell this, I have to witness to the greatness of my God........
Thank you Jesus.....is all I can say.........
I know now I have NOTHING to fear and that it is not my time or anyone in my family....
Jack, Brooke, William and I went out this afternoon....we stopped at a red light that we have stopped at more times than I can count....and for some reason (God's reason) when the light turned green I did not move, I sat there and stared at the light, and I thank God I did....because here comes a gravel train just a cruising through his red light, like it was nothing...not even the slightest bit of slowing down or even an attempt at stopping....If I had not stayed where I was, if I had not just sat there, William and I for sure would not be here at this time....the whole drivers side of the car would have been on the passengers side and Jack and Brooke would have been lucky to come out of it also......
Thank you Jesus.........Thank you for giving us another day on this earth that you have created..........................
7 comments:
I praise God for His Holy Spirit stopping you from moving on in the car. He certainly has something planned for your life.
Each morning thank Him for another day and know that He is always with you.
Many hugs and much love.
Sleep well from now on. Our God and Savior LIVES!
Your guardian angels were definitely watching over you all today.
Thank you Jesus!!!!!
I know now I have NOTHING to fear...
Now that's what I like to hear you proclaiming Wendy.
God is so good...
I am so glad your guardian angel was watching over you & your family!!
Thank God you are all ok. I had a similar experience while driving down a county highway. Way up ahead there was a side road with a stop sign. I saw a car approaching it, not going too fast, no reason to know he wasn't going to stop. Yet I heard that small, still voice telling me that he would not stop. I had time to slow way down and sure enough, he just drove right through the stop sign. If I had continued at my regular speed, I am convinced that I would have been killed. God is so good!!
Love,
Suz
Love Wins
Jehovah God takes care of those that have faith and believe in him. Yes your angels were watching over you for sure.
I thank him for watching over you and your family.
*HUGS*
Post a Comment