I received a package in the mail today...One that I forgot all about getting. It was from Trudeau Corp. and I won it on a contest from Post-It Place... In the contest I won a silicone tea infuser, now to get some "REAL" tea to be able to use it, and they also sent me a little extra, a Flipper 4 in 1 measuring spoon, this thing is so cool, one side is 1 TBSP and then you push it in and flip it over and it is 1/2 TBSP, and then the other side is the 1 TSP and half TSP......I am going to have fun with this, because I will have one less thing to hunt down when I need a measuring spoon, because no matter how much I try, the measuring spoons always come apart, so I have to dig in the drawer for all of them, now at least I will have 4 in 1.......


They sent me the orange tea infuser and the green flipper.....
Thanks Jilly Bean for having the contest.......
5 comments:
Isn't nice to get gifts.
Nice Wendy, what a great prize
Very cool stuff!!!!
Loose tea is cheaper than the bagged stuff too. Can't go wrong!
Hi! I'm Jan...Sandy's sister-in-law. I just wanted to drop by your blog to say "hello" and ask you to come visit me at my "ignite to write" blogspot.
I'm new at this and would welcome the opportunity to blog with creative people like you!
P.S. I think I left the most important thing out of my last messge, Wendy.
I'm a walking Christian. I have a personal relationship with our Lord. What a glorious thing to be able to talk to you. He is always with us...you know that.
Post a Comment