I was reading a friends blog and she had a request from another crafter, she is doing medicine bags for a summer camp for children with cancer or has a sibling with cancer....I decided since she is having a hard time finding help with this wonderful project that I would help out by blogging about it...to maybe get her some more help...I also will come up with a bag or 2 and maybe even some little trinkets.. If you are interested, here is the Post that will give you the information needed.
I also have a contest to share, it is over at Jaybird Designs ..Go check it out, even though it lessons my chances of winning....
Brooke stayed at my parents for the night. She was so cute when we were getting ready to come home and she started to very sweetly BEG to stay the night...She came to me first, I told her it was not up to me, so she went to my sister, who then sent her to my mom, who in turn sent her back to my sister....The poor child did not know what to do with getting passed on to another person with every plea...William sis not even care that "sissy" was not coming home with us, he was so tired he just wanted to come home and go to sleep....normally he would have been throwing a fit.
Dinner at my parents was good. We all ate way too much, but had a good time. The kids could not wait to have Aunt Candy eat the cupcakes they made...
I brought my sisters tax papers home to do them for her. So I have not crocheted all day, and am too tired now, that I have finished the taxes and reading my emails and blogs...
SO I do believe that I will be heading to bed, and hope that Sir William sleeps in, in the morning....
5 comments:
So did you get to sleep in? I sure hope so. By the way did you ever call the DR for you?
Hope you win!
Sounds like you are very busy my dear. I enter contests but never win. I did enter the one at JayBird for the booties. They are just too cute.
Yeah, I was wondering if you ever seen the doctor as well.
I'm such a creature of habit, I always go below the blog note to click on comments, get confused cause your's is above the post. You'd think by now I'd remember...sigh, must be age. Or at least thats my excuse.
I don't know a medical bag is, if time permits I'll try to remember to come and read and find out about it.
Hope thing with Brooke calm down.
Sandy
Thanks for mentioning the Good Medicine Project, Wendy. If we can come up with 140 bags to give to the children at Camp Sanguinity (who are cancer survivors or their siblings), those kiddos are going to be delighted!
Post a Comment