Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Items listed on Etsy

I have some new items listed on Etsy...I had hoped to have another bag done to list, but did not get it done, I still may be able to finish it and list it late tonight. If not I will wait to list it on the 1st...The 1st and 15th will be the days that I will be listing items on Etsy..The plan is that I will have numerous items done to list. Of course I almost did not have but 2 items to list today.

Hope you are all staying safe and warm in these frigid temperatures....

5 comments:

SimplyMe said...

Nice listings Wendy. May they fly out of the store!

Anonymous said...

I need to make some stuff for our store too, I have been kagging in that area. Keep going.

Aunt Kathy said...

Oops Chocolate is me, wemdy, I forgot to change back to my real blogger name, don't give my secret away, lol

Anonymous said...

Nice items, I know they will go fast.

Scarlet said...

Great work Wendy. I sent the package yesterday. It is coming parcel post and they say it is due to arrive the 26th. I tried to send it UPS but they will not deliver to PO Boxes. :(

*hugs*