
The bag is done now...It is blocking and drying, but I have to show it off...this is the pattern I used for it.... I did not use the beads (Had none) and I used 4 colors instead of 2. I used Patons Classic Wool Merino in Paprika, Leaf green, Royal purple and Dark Grey Mix. I have to say that the more I do bags, the more I like to do them and the better I get...so it makes it really hard to part with them....BUT it is also nice to have someone else like them and want them.....
I will let this dry good, measure it, and take some better pics of it, and then list it on Etsy....I think I should be able to get a nice price for it, considering it took just about 4 skeins of the wool and the time I put into it...I could have had it done in a day and a half, but like I said before, life keeps getting in the way of my crafting...
Nite nite....I am tired
4 comments:
Wow, does that look different after felting. Really an odd shape, nice work.
Wow. I never would have guessed it would have ended up with so many details (the piping around and the bobbles) You really are getting this figured out.
I think this is a keeper, oh wait... it's a seller, LOL
Awesome bag, love the colors. Yet another item on my todo list. Daughter even got me one of those books with the pull out pattersn with nothing but purses and bags in them. I've looked; but thus far...haven't made anything.
I'm with you on the mittens, they are far warmer I think then gloves.
Love the idea of manq. and or body parts...hum I need to keep my eyes open.
Have a great day, stay warm
Sandy
Post a Comment