








Well I have been busy, but as usual not much to show for it....Seems like life keeps getting in the way of my crafting and trying to earn money.
I started that bag to felt and just finished it tonight.....it should have been done DAYS ago...
Of course on Friday I watched my nephews most of the day, so that cramped my crafting, when you have 4 kids under 5 and not just 2...and of course Grandma's house has so much interesting things to get into....that should not be gotten into....
Then on Saturday Brooke had her first invite to a "bestest" fiends birthday party...so we had to go to that....It was at a bowing alley and I tell you it was great, watching the kids bowl...William even got to bowl and join in on the party fun...It was a great day even with the 4 inches of snow that fell in the 3 hours we were there..
Sunday we had some snow to take care of, shopping to do and then went to my parents for dinner and for the kids to play with my nephews, and to also celebrate Jacob's 4th birthday...which was today...
Then Brooke had school today...so we had trouble with getting back to our weekday routine....I really hate Monday's...I think I hate them more now then when I worked...
The bag is in the washer right now, I had to get it done, even if it is after 11 p.m.....I need to get it dried so that I can list it on Etsy.. I have decided that I will have "stocking" dates...the 1st and 15th of the month...I was hoping to have much more done, than the one kitchen set and felted bag....but maybe by the 1st I will have more to list....
OH I just checked the bag, and I put it in for a second round....I tell you, I think this is my most favorite of all...it will be hard to sell this one.....I can't wait to show it off....maybe I will have to come back after it is done and post a picture...of the finished product...
Well I guess I will get started on something else....I will be up til the bag is done, I could have probably taken it out, because the Patons felts so nicely and so fast, but I always run it through twice, just to be sure it is complete...
Hope everyone is fairing well in this crazy winter weather...we of course are getting more and are under an advisory til Wednesday morning....snow, COLD (single digits) and high winds...not a very good combination...
Hug the ones you love and pray for those you don't...
4 comments:
I love the bag and the sunglasses picture. Great fun.
Wendy, that looks like the biggest blast. Miss Brooke looks like a movie star. Love the shirt AND the glasses.
the bag looks good so far, I can't wait to see it when it's properly SHRUNK!!!!!! LOVE IT
I like Brroks sparkly pink shirt, I want one just liek it, LOL
By the way what is the pattern for that bag? I want to make another felted bag and I'd like to crochet one
Wendy, It looks like the kids had a super good time at the bowling alley. And I must say that I believe the bag will do well. Can't wait to see the finished product.
I love reading your blog.
Many Hugs
Post a Comment