Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Friday, January 16, 2009

Bumpy Road bag...done




I finished the second bag...........I am not sure if I can wait til the 1st to list is on Etsy....I may have to list it later today.....




This bag I made up as I crocheted. I did add the "bumps" in it, since I liked the first bag so well.


This bag I used a size "K" hook and Patons Classic Wool Merino in Black and then Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in (in order from top to bottom of bag) Spruce, Daffodil, Avocado, Tulip and Pumpkin..........




I think the bags represent me and my life well...........WILD...........and FUN..........





I actually have 1/2 skein of each of the Knit Picks wool, so I may be doing another bag with them colors, BUT will have to use another "base" color, because I am out of Black now....I do have some Patons wool in Natural........wonder if that would look nice...............

Well I am going to go entertain my son for awhile, Brooke is downstairs playing with Shanna, so he is feeling a little left out and bored and it is WAY to cold to go outside, it was bad enough to take a couple of pictures.............way way to frigid...............I do ot think that a single school in the whole state of Michigan is open today...........

Hope everyone is staying warm and safe..................

4 comments:

SimplyMe said...

Looks great. I bet it'd look just as good in natural

JustCindy said...

Oh I love it! I bet it is really pretty in person.

Aunt Kathy said...

I say add them as you finish them Wendy, much easier to remember that way, lol.

Anonymous said...

I like this one much better than the last one and the color really compliment each other and the natural would be great with them also.