
I finished the baby bibs...I really had fun making them and coming up with embroidery stuff to put on them...I really need to pull out my books so that I can get some more ideas and have them ready for making some to put on Etsy...
I am working on a pet cuddle right now. I am going to get some more baby bibs made, and I think make matching washcloths to go with them to sell on Etsy.....THEN I have this idea of using some of my Double Worsted Weight cotton, I have, and making a bath mat and washcloths to match, for Etsy. I have so many ideas and want a variety of stuff, so that maybe someone will see something they like and buy.....Besides it keeps me from getting bored with doing the same things all the time, and makes it enjoyable.
Jennifer at Jaybird Designs has a Leisure Art book out with children's sweaters/tops, the sizes range from 2 to 10 and I really want to get the book...She will even autograph it, just need to get a little extra money so that I can purchase it and pay for the postage, before she sells all her copies...I could buy it in the store, probably, but think it would be nice to have an autographed one. The book is called Top-sy Turvey and the patterns are soooo cute.
Everyone is taking a nap, I really should also, but wanted to show off the bibs, and it would work out that as soon as I would lay down, they would all wake up...I am still so tired and sore from "digging" us out yesterday, it takes a toll on me and my body, especially when I have been fighting a terrible back ache, already. I am so ready for Winter to be over...in fact I am so ready to move to a warmer climate....
I was checking out ABC.com and went under the contest they are having for Extreme Makeover Home Edition. They are giving 5 people $20,000...I read the rules and such and really think that maybe I would have a chance, BUT then again my tough times are NOT due to the economics of the country...or at least not that alone, but due to health and economics and other forces...I also read in the rules that you can only be nominated one time, BUT you can nominate several people...I just do not know what to do, I am not all that good at writing, even though some say I am...BUT that money would mean the world to our family and help us immensely...it could even give us a chance at a fresh new start in a different state, where we would have a better chance at making it and where my children would actually have a future.
I have been praying on it since last night, and looking for answers as to whether I should attempt to enter it, or if I should leave it up to someone else who may deserve it even more....or even. Or if someone else may think I am worthy of it.....I still have time, so I will continue to pray on it and see what comes.
Well I think I am going to lay down for a while, then get up and fix some Honey Pecan Drizzled Chicken for dinner, even if no one else may want it, I am fixing some for myself and can always fix them some plain ole chicken breast sauteed in butter and herbs.......
Hope everyone is safe and warm...........
5 comments:
We are having chicken for dinner too, but it's italian seasoned.
I would love to see you get that $20,000
Omg those are so cute.
The bibs are adorable and your ideas are wonderful. God will tell you if you should try for the home makeover. Must be the night for chicken but your's sounds better than mine.
I think you got more than your groove back girlfriend!! YOu are really moving along.
Everything looks great!!
*HUGS*
Absolutely Gorgeous! Now, go enjoy your chicken. You deserve it.
Post a Comment