I have proof that Jack is doing better....I called him this morning and he is REALLY crabby....Crabby is his second name, so that is a good sign I guess but I sure hate him like that...
I have been poking around this morning, getting ready.....I am just still so tired and can not get moving...
I have decided that I will take the kids, we will come home and he will just have to understand how exhausting this is on me and I can not be there all the time.....
For those of you who do not know Jack, he is the type that can not be alone.....One of the reasons why his truck driving career has not been much of a success....When I was there yesterday most of my time was spent knitting, and every so often we would talk and he would fall back asleep, I would let him lead...when he wanted to talk we would when he would get quiet I would.....When I come home later, I will think about doing the dishes, laundry and picking up the house, so that he does not have things to try to walk over or worse yet trip over.....I need to clean off the deck, have not done that yet, and I have to be sure that there is no ice or snow for him to walk on and take the chance of him slipping......
They are calling for nasty weather on Sunday and Monday, mainly in the ice department....PLEASE pray there is not, or that they release him before.....I am petrified of ice, I can not walk on it, since I broke my ankle in 1991 and still have a screw in there (they removed the plate, it was causing a bone infection) I FREEZE when I step on ice, I can not move...SO if I get him home and there is ICE I do not know what I will do, because I will not be able to make it up the steps to deice for him to get up them....
I have fed the kids and Brooke is dressed, now to get William and myself ready, stop at the dollar store for balloons (the hospital does allow them) and then get them to see daddy before they drive me crazy........he already said he will not be up to reading them a book, it is going to break Brooke's heart...I will still take one and read it to them myself....
Hope everyone is having a blessed day.....
Hug the ones you love and pray for those you don't..........
2 comments:
Gotta love men...however, I am thankful that he feels well enough to be crabby!!!
No worries about the ice... if it comes you'll deal with it then, until then just deal with today's things.
My DH is crabby too... and the truck driving career comment made me laugh out loud
Post a Comment