Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Friday, December 12, 2008

Internet Gone

Wanted to let everyone know that they have shut off my internet...I am sitting in the parking lot of the library, they are closed...I do not have the $100 they want to reconnect and ay the 2 months due...so I do not know when I will get to get back on here...I will shut down my Etsy for now...

Jack is doing well....they are talking sunday or monday...we shall see..........they took out all his tubes and such he only has the pacemaker and that will be in until he comes home...

Hope to get back on here soon....the kids are fighting in the back seat so I am trying to hurry..

HUGS

3 comments:

SimplyMe said...

We'll still keep praying, and you still keep doing what you need to keep doing!!!

Hugs,
shelly

Aunt Kathy said...

Wendy, hang in there. You never know what God has planned for you around the bend.

Anonymous said...

Wendy,
I read your blog all the time and would like to help. Please email me at: quin3736@att.net or call collect at (305) 293-7853.

If anyone reading this knows how to reach Wendy, please give her my message.

I read your blog through Ghost's blog. She and I used to be in a crochet group with her.

Margie